Selia G. Medrano, a resident of New Braunfels, passed away on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at her residence at the age of 61. Selia was born on November 18, 1959 in Seguin to the late Genaro and Rebecca Gonzales. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Jose Angel Medrano, and by her brother, Abel Gonzales. Survivors include her sisters, Beatrice Urias (Tranqulino), Josefina Guerrero, Julia Gonzales (Isabel Medellin), Linda Gonzalez (Jose); brothers, Benjamin Gonzales and Adrian Gonzales (Elizabeth Aleman). In addition, Selia is survived by numerous loving nieces and nephews. Visiting with the family will be held from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM with the funeral service beginning at 1:00 PM on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at the Lux Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at Holy Cross Cemetery in San Antonio.
- New Braunfels Community Thanksgiving Dinner canceled once again
- Rail ties ablaze in field south of New Braunfels
- New Braunfels City Council clears the way for hotel to apartment conversion project
- New Braunfels quarry opponents continue fighting company in courts and community
- New condos to break ground in early 2022 in Freiheit Village
- Tours of eclectic local homes to benefit food bank, Humane Society
- Mobile home slip snarls traffic in New Braunfels
- Donald “Lightning” Gerald Hill
- Longtime Comal County justice of the peace will retire after term
- Supper club provides much more than just a seat at the table
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.