With downtown New Braunfels bathed in twinkling holiday lights and the sweet aroma of spiced cider, thousands flocked to the annual Wassailfest on Thursday night.
As the Texas high school football playoffs heat up, reaching their final games, one of the many familiar teams in the bracket is the Smithson Valley Rangers and their head coach, Larry Hill.
- THE HOUSE BUILT BY A HILL: Smithson Valley football coach adds to his lasting legacy
- Downtown wreck damages NBU building, Main Plaza in New Braunfels
- New Braunfels firefighters battle blaze on San Antonio Street
- New Braunfels homeless program to take up residence in former fire station
- House fire displaces 18 New Braunfels residents
- Heist closes New Braunfels card shop as thieves make off with Charizards
- Wassailfest draws thousands to downtown New Braunfels
- Penalty fees for work without permits in New Braunfels may soon be increased
- New Braunfels ISD seeking input on new mascot through survey
- New Braunfels Fire Department battalion chief commended for quick action during Old River City Cafe blaze