Mr. and Mrs. Bill Spence of New Braunfels, Texas are pleased to announce the engagement of their son Joseph Spence to Kaylee Smith, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. David Hoskins of Sandersville, Georgia. Joseph is an active-duty service member in the United States Army stationed at Hunter Army Airf…
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas P. Turner are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Meredith Gaylynn Turner, to Trenton Lane Rogers, son of Robin and Allen Herrington of New Braunfels and Tammy and David Rogers of Denver City.
Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Teixeira of New Braunfels, formerly of Fort Worth, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashley, to Kiel Crowley-Galvin, son of Mr. Mark Galvin and Mrs. Susan Crowley-Galvin of Round Rock.
- Coleman announces plan to shutter New Braunfels plant
- Corps closes its Canyon Lake recreation areas over safety, environmental concerns
- Deaths, crowds prompt call for caution on Canyon Lake
- New Braunfels teen heads to state pageant
- Bust yields cache of guns, LSD, meth
- Dying man gets life and 40 years after pleas in 15 child sex assaults
- Lauren Estes, DVM
- Roe v. Wade rally sparks conversation in New Braunfels
- James M. Hicks
- Boat propeller likely cause of latest deaths on Canyon Lake
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.