No parent should ever be faced with not knowing where their child’s next meal is coming from, but that’s a reality many parents are facing during the nationwide infant formula shortage, including local mom Melissa Mattaliano.
May 11, 1972. It was a normal Thursday in May. The New Braunfels Herald was filled with promise for the future — announcing top graduating scholars and graduation parties; preparations for the next day’s Lions Carnival at Wursthalle; and numerous choices for that special Mothers’ Day gift.
This week, Gruene Hall is the place to be starting tonight with Lukas Nelson. His show is sold out so hopefully you already have your tickets. Read more
- 'Senior prank' trashes New Braunfels High School, police investigating
- Jury finds former Comal Independent School District official guilty of theft
- New Braunfels police investigating after Mexican national drowns in Guadalupe River
- Police say a failed U-turn sent New Braunfels man to county jail
- Sophienburg Museum looks back at the 1972 flood which devastated New Braunfels
- Comal Construction: SH46 expansion, upper-deck I-35 lanes to start later this year
- Comal Appraisal District likely to get an earful from angry residents
- Comal ISD breaks ground on its 19th elementary campus
- Record-high values driving frustration with Comal Appraisal District
- Carlos Javier Gonzalez, Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.