In his four decades-plus as an emergency physician, John Flanagan said this year is on track to be one of the worst ever for deaths and injuries out on Canyon Lake.
New Braunfels teen, Katy McLain is fixing to pack her bags and head to Houston on July 1 for one of the biggest competitions in Texas — Miss Texas Teen USA. Following her win at a local pageant, McLain will be competing alongside winners from all over the state to be crowned Miss Texas Teen USA.
The Miss Texas Pageant returned to Landa Park in 1951 and was enthusiastically presented by the New Braunfels Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees). Milton Kaderli was Jaycee president, Jack Krueger was general chairman of the 1951 Miss Texas Pageant, and Robert Biggers, as in the previous ye… Read more
- Coleman announces plan to shutter New Braunfels plant
- Corps closes its Canyon Lake recreation areas over safety, environmental concerns
- Dying man gets life and 40 years after pleas in 15 child sex assaults
- New Braunfels teen heads to state pageant
- Bust yields cache of guns, LSD, meth
- Comal County authorities searching for suspect in stabbings
- Lauren Estes, DVM
- To protect Comal Springs, New Braunfels Utilities moves into Stage 3 drought restrictions
- James M. Hicks
- Boat propeller likely cause of latest deaths on Canyon Lake
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.