A good goalkeeper can make finding the back of the net quite a chore.
The Cougarettes stayed with Steele for a quarter of play Tuesday night at home, but the Lady Knights built a sizable lead throughout the contest while registering a 71-49 triumph in District 26-6A competition.
The Unicorns stifled Clemens at every turn Tuesday night at home while stampeding their way to a one-sided 53-33 triumph in District 26-6A play.
With a full month left to play in the regular season, Friday night’s District 26-6A matchup with San Marcos couldn’t fairly be categorized as a must-win contest for the Unicorns.
CIBOLO — The New Braunfels boys dropped their third District 26-6A game in a row Tuesday night after coming out on the short end of a 60-47 decision against Steele in Cibolo.
SAN ANTONIO — Even playing without leading scorer Gabby Elliott, the Smithson Valley girls still managed to win their fifth District 26-6A contest in a row Friday night on the road against a tough East Central squad.
The Rockets’ turbo boost during the first half of Friday night’s District 26-6A contest in New Braunfels proved to be too much for the Unicorns to overcome during an 81-71 loss.
A 20-0 run that spanned portions of the third and fourth quarters ignited New Braunfels Friday night during a 52-38 victory against Canyon in the District 26-6A opener for both teams.
BRAZOSPORT — The Unicorns overcame every bit of adversity that was thrown their way over the weekend while capturing the Brazosport ISD Holiday Classic championship.
BOERNE — The New Braunfels girls delivered a perfect performance over the weekend at the Boerne ISD Tournament by going a combined 4-0 on Friday and Saturday.
SPRING BRANCH — The Lady Rangers won their fourth straight game Friday night at home after accelerating past New Braunfels 69-49 in District 26-6A competition.
- One woman dead, another arrested in stabbing death
- City to uncover time capsule buried in 70s
- NB grad becomes finalist in Walt Disney Imagineering competition
- Death penalty case would be first for Guadalupe County
- New Braunfels turns 25 — part two
- Patrick “Pat” Darden Mathis, DVM
- Restaurant’s Walnut and I-35 location closing for renovations
- Mixed-use development ahead for old NBU digs
- Police investigating stabbing death
- Haas earns 2019 Distinguished Young Leader Award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.