SAN ANTONIO — There was no hangover effect for New Braunfels Tuesday night following its 3-2 loss to Canyon last Friday at home.
CANYON LAKE — The Lady Unicorns may have entered the Texas Showdown with a .500 overall record, but New Braunfels’ performance since has been anything but mediocre.
SPRING BRANCH — The Lady Rangers trounced three straight opponents Thursday en route to finishing first in Pool 8 while competing in their home gym.
SPRING BRANCH — With another Fraulein Volleyfest in the books, it’s time for Smithson Valley to take center stage during its annual Texas Showdown.
For over four decades, the opening month of the high school volleyball season in New Braunfels has been marked by a Texas-sized tournament co-hosted by the Lady Unicorns and Cougarettes.
It’s been said that the opening Friday night of the new high school football season is like an early Christmas gift for gridiron enthusiasts statewide.
- New Braunfels ER closes its doors
- Highways that bind New Braunfels and Seguin a focus for future
- Airport growth lifts economic prospects in NB, Seguin
- Deborah Ann Moeller
- Pieces of the Bourdain legacy will arrive in New Braunfels
- Temporary deal saves lakes from drain
- Seguin man guilty of assaulting New Braunfels police officer
- GBRA's lake drain plan facing pushback from all directions
- Mark Richard Kensing
- Le Citron brings Europe to NB