Since Brooke Kanas left Canyon High School and headed north to Lubbock, she’s been opening more than a few eyes with her stellar play for the Red Raiders.
Editor’s note: This is the first of a two-part series honoring former Unicorns who achieved Hall of Fame status in 2018. Sunday’s edition will feature Pete Fredenburg and Nell Fortner.
Let’s dispense with the pleasantries: it’s been far too long a wait for the start of the 2017 college football season. I say in all seriousness I was having some withdrawal symptoms, namely sporadic Heisman poses and involuntary arm motions simulating a forward pass. It’s rather embarrassing…
- New Braunfels ER closes its doors
- Highways that bind New Braunfels and Seguin a focus for future
- Airport growth lifts economic prospects in NB, Seguin
- Deborah Ann Moeller
- Pieces of the Bourdain legacy will arrive in New Braunfels
- Temporary deal saves lakes from drain
- Seguin man guilty of assaulting New Braunfels police officer
- GBRA's lake drain plan facing pushback from all directions
- Mark Richard Kensing
- Le Citron brings Europe to NB