Since Brooke Kanas left Canyon High School and headed north to Lubbock, she’s been opening more than a few eyes with her stellar play for the Red Raiders.
Editor’s note: This is the first of a two-part series honoring former Unicorns who achieved Hall of Fame status in 2018. Sunday’s edition will feature Pete Fredenburg and Nell Fortner.
Let’s dispense with the pleasantries: it’s been far too long a wait for the start of the 2017 college football season. I say in all seriousness I was having some withdrawal symptoms, namely sporadic Heisman poses and involuntary arm motions simulating a forward pass. It’s rather embarrassing…
- One woman dead, another arrested in stabbing death
- City to uncover time capsule buried in 70s
- NB grad becomes finalist in Walt Disney Imagineering competition
- Death penalty case would be first for Guadalupe County
- New Braunfels turns 25 — part two
- Patrick “Pat” Darden Mathis, DVM
- Restaurant’s Walnut and I-35 location closing for renovations
- Mixed-use development ahead for old NBU digs
- Police investigating stabbing death
- Haas earns 2019 Distinguished Young Leader Award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.