Since Brooke Kanas left Canyon High School and headed north to Lubbock, she’s been opening more than a few eyes with her stellar play for the Red Raiders.
Editor’s note: This is the first of a two-part series honoring former Unicorns who achieved Hall of Fame status in 2018. Sunday’s edition will feature Pete Fredenburg and Nell Fortner.
Let’s dispense with the pleasantries: it’s been far too long a wait for the start of the 2017 college football season. I say in all seriousness I was having some withdrawal symptoms, namely sporadic Heisman poses and involuntary arm motions simulating a forward pass. It’s rather embarrassing…
- 3 killed in fiery wreck on FM 306
- Judge won’t stop GBRA from doing business
- JOHN LEISSNER
- SVHS teacher mourned by campus
- 2Tarts Bakery co-owner wins Food Network challenge
- Agapito Campos
- Ulysses “Buddy” Millett
- Larry Wayne Tausch
- Winners of 2020 Rising Stars Award announced
- Gunfire at restaurant investigated
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.