Since Brooke Kanas left Canyon High School and headed north to Lubbock, she’s been opening more than a few eyes with her stellar play for the Red Raiders.
Editor’s note: This is the first of a two-part series honoring former Unicorns who achieved Hall of Fame status in 2018. Sunday’s edition will feature Pete Fredenburg and Nell Fortner.
Let’s dispense with the pleasantries: it’s been far too long a wait for the start of the 2017 college football season. I say in all seriousness I was having some withdrawal symptoms, namely sporadic Heisman poses and involuntary arm motions simulating a forward pass. It’s rather embarrassing…
- Man drowns in Guadalupe River
- CCSO won’t confirm river incident as an attack
- Body found in pocket on Guadalupe River bottom
- Houston-area woman beaten after tubing
- NB man sentenced to 99-years for 2017 stabbing
- Woman loses $77K in car burglary
- New Braunfels’ faith plays a role in marriage numbers
- Joy Lou Schriewer
- Nathan Leon Self
- Michael “Bubba” Taylor