AUSTIN — Two former Canyon teammates were among the 19 Longhorn track and field athletes to be named All-Americans following the 2019 outdoor championships in Austin.
SCHERTZ — The Lady Rangers gave District 26-6A leader Clemens a serious battle Friday night on the road, but the Lady Buffs emerged with a 2-1 triumph at Lehnhoff Stadium.
Editor’s note: This is the second of a two-part series honoring former Unicorns who achieved Hall of Fame status in 2018. Saturday’s edition featured Kliff Kingsbury.
One of the best signal callers to ever don a jersey on the 40 Acres shared life lessons from the gridiron and beyond Tuesday night at Gruene United Methodist Church.
AUSTIN — Big 12 competitors found out during the 2018 outdoor track and field season what folks in the New Braunfels area have known for years — that University of Texas distance specialist Sam Worley is an instant difference-maker.
Let’s dispense with the pleasantries: it’s been far too long a wait for the start of the 2017 college football season. I say in all seriousness I was having some withdrawal symptoms, namely sporadic Heisman poses and involuntary arm motions simulating a forward pass. It’s rather embarrassing…
For the second week in a row, the University of Texas special teams just weren’t all that special. I have no idea what the punter was thinking as the ball sailed toward his head after being snapped, but it certainly wasn’t about football. I heard the heavy metal band Tia Carrera was in town …
A statewide poll of Texans finds that a majority of residents of the Lone Star State want to see Texas A&M and the University of Texas play again in football.
- One woman dead, another arrested in stabbing death
- City to uncover time capsule buried in 70s
- NB grad becomes finalist in Walt Disney Imagineering competition
- Death penalty case would be first for Guadalupe County
- New Braunfels turns 25 — part two
- Patrick “Pat” Darden Mathis, DVM
- Restaurant’s Walnut and I-35 location closing for renovations
- Mixed-use development ahead for old NBU digs
- Police investigating stabbing death
- Haas earns 2019 Distinguished Young Leader Award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.