AUSTIN — Two former Canyon teammates were among the 19 Longhorn track and field athletes to be named All-Americans following the 2019 outdoor championships in Austin.
SCHERTZ — The Lady Rangers gave District 26-6A leader Clemens a serious battle Friday night on the road, but the Lady Buffs emerged with a 2-1 triumph at Lehnhoff Stadium.
Editor’s note: This is the second of a two-part series honoring former Unicorns who achieved Hall of Fame status in 2018. Saturday’s edition featured Kliff Kingsbury.
One of the best signal callers to ever don a jersey on the 40 Acres shared life lessons from the gridiron and beyond Tuesday night at Gruene United Methodist Church.
AUSTIN — Big 12 competitors found out during the 2018 outdoor track and field season what folks in the New Braunfels area have known for years — that University of Texas distance specialist Sam Worley is an instant difference-maker.
Let’s dispense with the pleasantries: it’s been far too long a wait for the start of the 2017 college football season. I say in all seriousness I was having some withdrawal symptoms, namely sporadic Heisman poses and involuntary arm motions simulating a forward pass. It’s rather embarrassing…
For the second week in a row, the University of Texas special teams just weren’t all that special. I have no idea what the punter was thinking as the ball sailed toward his head after being snapped, but it certainly wasn’t about football. I heard the heavy metal band Tia Carrera was in town …
A statewide poll of Texans finds that a majority of residents of the Lone Star State want to see Texas A&M and the University of Texas play again in football.
- Family: Virus killed a 'perfectly healthy' man
- New Braunfels putting Stay At Home order in place
- County: 'COVID-19 is spreading in our community'
- Man in his 40s is first local coronavirus death
- Second COVID-19 death in Comal County
- New Braunfels adjusts coronavirus order
- Comal County coronavirus count now at 7
- New Braunfels closes off river parks access
- Toilet paper shortage clogs sewage
- Eighth positive coronavirus test in Comal County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.