COLLEGE STATION — Right-handed fireballer Bryce Miller won’t have to venture far to reach his next collegiate destination.
Let’s dispense with the pleasantries: it’s been far too long a wait for the start of the 2017 college football season. I say in all seriousness I was having some withdrawal symptoms, namely sporadic Heisman poses and involuntary arm motions simulating a forward pass. It’s rather embarrassing…
A statewide poll of Texans finds that a majority of residents of the Lone Star State want to see Texas A&M and the University of Texas play again in football.
- Man drowns in Guadalupe River
- CCSO won’t confirm river incident as an attack
- Body found in pocket on Guadalupe River bottom
- Houston-area woman beaten after tubing
- Woman loses $77K in car burglary
- New Braunfels’ faith plays a role in marriage numbers
- NB man sentenced to 99-years for 2017 stabbing
- Joy Lou Schriewer
- Nathan Leon Self
- Michael “Bubba” Taylor