Two members of the University of Houston-Victoria women’s soccer teams earned recognition on the 2019 United Soccer Coaches NAIA Women’s All-West Region team announced this week. Sophomores Elizabeth Reyes and Elizabeth McDonald were named to the All-West Region women’s second team. Reyes and McDonald helped guide the Jaguars to their second straight RRAC Championship tournament appearance and a 9-7-2 overall record. Reyes, a forward from Edinburgh, was named to the RRAC second team and led the Jaguars with seven goals, four assists, 18 points and four game-winning goals. McDonald, a defender from New Braunfels, played a key role in helping the Jaguars record nine shutouts on the season, while also contributing two goals to the offensive attack.
- Woman killed in murder suicide remembered for love of life, animals
- Getting around New Braunfels PART 2: On shaky ground
- Man dies in head-on wreck on FM 306
- Community, loved ones remember Reimer
- Michael Leslie Reimer
- Statement leads to NBMS lockdown
- Raul L. “Rudy” Gaytán
- PD: Man kills woman, then himself
- Drugs, regret in sibling shooting death documents
- CHS students mourn after classmate killed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.