Mary Helen Maldonado age 73 passed away Saturday August 15, 2020 at her residence in New Braunfels. She was born January 19, 1947 in Wapato WA. to Manuel Gonzales and Virginia Oyervides. She was preceded in death by her parents and husband Frank Maldonado; daughter Hermelinda Hernandez, son Juan José Martinez Jr.; father of children Juan José Martinez Sr. and brother Nick Gonzales. She is survived by her grandchildren; great grandchildren, Frankie Hinojosa; 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Saturday September 12, 2020 at Sunset Memorial Oak Funeral Home will be a memorial celebration of life 5 p.m to 8 p.m with a rosary at 7 p.m. Come celebrate the life of Mary Helen Maldonado.
- New Braunfels man in his 30s becomes Comal County's youngest COVID-19 death
- Locals rally to support family struck by COVID-19
- Senior Citizens Foundation using Wurstfest inspired meals to recapture lost funds
- New Braunfels police investigating child’s death at day care center
- New start for truck stops in New Braunfels
- Janie Cantu
- COVID claims New Braunfels co-working business
- Karla Maria Stracener
- Henry Dean Martin
- Holiday still going on, even if the Comal County Fair isn’t
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.