On August 1, 2020, Rogelio (Rocky) Valdez passed from this life to be with our Lord. Rocky was born Aug. 2, 1945 to Luis Valdez and LuzValdez. He was preceded in death by his parents, by sisters Sopia V. Camerano, Opelia V. Martinez, Horbencia Valdez, Maria V. Garza, Brothers Luis Valdez Sr., Ruben Valdez and brothers-in-law Guadalupe (Lupe) Vargas and Pascupl Rodriguez. He is survived by sisters Rosa V. Vargas, Engarcia V. Rodriguez, brothers Guadalupe (Juan) Valdez (Lupe) and Arturo Valdez. Also survived by numerous loving nephews and nieces. Visitation will be at Sunset Memorial Oaks Funeral Home, 415 S. Business 35, on Monday, August 10, 2020 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm Rosary will be that evening at 7:00 pm The Funeral Mass will be on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 10:00 am at Holy Family Catholic Church. Interment to follow at St. Peter and Paul Cemetery number one.
- New Braunfels police investigating child’s death at day care center
- New Braunfels man in his 30s becomes Comal County's youngest COVID-19 death
- Henry Dean Martin
- New start for truck stops in New Braunfels
- Janie Cantu
- CCSO deputy looking forward to food, rehab upon return home
- Abbott loosens coronavirus restrictions for restaurants and other businesses in most of Texas
- Dorothy Marie Crews
- Comal County's COVID-19 positivity rate climbs, active case count and hospitalizations decline
- Holiday still going on, even if the Comal County Fair isn’t
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.