Ernst A Rahe Jr. passed away suddenly at his home in Spring Branch on September 11, 2020. He was born at home in the teacherage at Ufnau in Bulverde on October 14, 1940 to Ernst and Lydia (Klabunde) Rahe. He attended Bulverde School, graduated from New Braunfels High School and Southwest Texas State College. He taught school at Comal ISD and at Judson ISD. He married Alva Calmbach in 1965. He was preceded in death by his parents and sister Janice Bean, and nephew Bobby Bean. He is survived by his wife Alva, son Bret Rahe and wife Lida, grandson Barret Rahe, and granddaughter Camdyn Rahe. Memorials can be made to New Braunfels Retired Teachers Association Scholarship Fund or Bulverde-Spring Branch Fire & EMS. No funeral will be held.
- New Braunfels police investigating child’s death at day care center
- Henry Dean Martin
- New Braunfels man in his 30s becomes Comal County's youngest COVID-19 death
- New start for truck stops in New Braunfels
- CCSO deputy looking forward to food, rehab upon return home
- Abbott loosens coronavirus restrictions for restaurants and other businesses in most of Texas
- Ernst A Rahe Jr.
- New Braunfels Trump Train rallies in wake of social media criticism
- Comal County's COVID-19 positivity rate climbs, active case count and hospitalizations decline
- Officials urge people to follow guidelines as Comal County COVID numbers fall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.