Harlen Frank Seidel passed away in New Braunfels, Texas in the comfort of his home on Thursday, September 10th, 2020 surrounded by family. Harlen was born July 29th, 1946 to Marvin and Robertha Seidel in Rosanky, Texas. Harlen moved to New Braunfels at the age of seven where he built a life and a family of his own. Harlen Seidel served actively in the United States Navy on U.S.S Meredith for two years starting in 1966, and later in 1968 moved to the Reserve for six years. Harlen worked as a carpenter for forty years building custom homes and furniture. In his free time, he enjoyed hunting, caring for his lawn, playing cards, and could always be found building something new. Harlen is survived by his wife of forty-nine years, Gilberte (Jill), as well as their three children Vanessa Myers, Travis Seidel and Nick Seidel, by his eight grandchildren and one great grandchild. Harlen is also survived by his two brothers, Larry Seidel and Douglas Seidel. Harlen is preceded in death by his mother and father, Marvin and Robertha Seidel, and his eldest brother Marvin Seidel Jr. A Memorial Service will be held at 4:00 PM on Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 at Tree of Life Church located at 5513 IH-35 South, New Braunfels, TX.
- New Braunfels police investigating child’s death at day care center
- Henry Dean Martin
- New Braunfels man in his 30s becomes Comal County's youngest COVID-19 death
- New start for truck stops in New Braunfels
- CCSO deputy looking forward to food, rehab upon return home
- Abbott loosens coronavirus restrictions for restaurants and other businesses in most of Texas
- Ernst A Rahe Jr.
- New Braunfels Trump Train rallies in wake of social media criticism
- Comal County's COVID-19 positivity rate climbs, active case count and hospitalizations decline
- Officials urge people to follow guidelines as Comal County COVID numbers fall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.