Clyde L. Bannister, 49, of Canyon Lake, TX passed away on February 9, 2020. Clyde was preceeded in death by brothers Robert and Ray Bannister. He is survived by his mother; Belinda Kay Bernhardt, his father; Robert L. Bannister and half-brothers Kenneth and Troy Wolf and Frankie Hollenback. A memorial service celebrating Clyde’s life will be held at his church, Cowboys for Jesus Christian Fellowship, 8400 Ranch Road 32, Fischer, Texas, 78623, on Saturday, February 22, 2020, at 2:00 in the afternoon. May all who knew Clyde be comforted to know that Clyde now resides with Jesus Christ whom he proclaimed his Lord and Savior.
- Woman killed in murder suicide remembered for love of life, animals
- Getting around New Braunfels PART 2: On shaky ground
- Man dies in head-on wreck on FM 306
- Community, loved ones remember Reimer
- Michael Leslie Reimer
- Statement leads to NBMS lockdown
- Raul L. “Rudy” Gaytán
- PD: Man kills woman, then himself
- Drugs, regret in sibling shooting death documents
- CHS students mourn after classmate killed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.