Erin Gabrielle Syrinek passed away Wednesday August 4, 2021 in New Braunfels, Texas. She was born March 12, 1983 in Katy, Texas. Erin earned her MS in Healthcare Administration from University of Texas at Arlington. She loved cooking, swimming, and her dogs. Her beloved Pitbull, Cleo, went over the Rainbow Bridge in 2018. Erin is survived by her dog, Lucy, her parents Allen and Gail of New Braunfels, her brother, John, his wife Kaylee, and their daughter, Nova of Dallas, Texas. She is loved and missed by all of us.
- Overnight heavy rain wrecks New Braunfels RV park
- Downtown deliveryman gets new wheels from local biz
- Comal County Sheriff, DA take issue with report on arrested man’s death
- Amanda Elaine Kinnamon
- Man accused of wounding deputy fires attorneys
- 3 dead in FM 306 motorcycle-truck crash
- State of New Braunfels: Residential and commercial permits soaring as boom continues
- George P. Bush stops in New Braunfels to talk with local first responders
- Dr. Steve Beito
- ‘Missing Man’ formation to fly over Veterans Parade in New Braunfels
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.