Women of the New Braunfels community came together to shop, wine and dine Thursday evening for a Girls Night Out with a purpose.
A proposal that would increase the number of consecutive terms allowed mayors and city council members is among 19 ballot propositions being considered for the May 2 election.
People can now glide through the air at the world’s largest outdoor sky rail and trail, which opened at the Natural Bridge Caverns in Comal County on Friday.
New Braunfels Community Emergency Response Team is hosting a free training program for volunteer members interested in learning how to better assist area residents during emergencies.
Comal County Commissioners granted a rare exception to the county’s platting process on Thursday, approving a special request that reversed an amended plat filed years ago.
New Braunfels residents may see fictional characters and funny costumes race by during the second annual Love the Run You’re With 5k on Feb. 8.
Most residents attending Tuesday’s presentation on New Braunfels Utilities’ proposed future overlay district were pleased with a proposal to convert the utility’s vacated downtown property into a development that blends with nearby historical buildings.
While other little girls were dressing up as Disney princesses at 7 years old, Kennedy Behling was “imagineering” a different Disney-related future for herself.
Local Republicans couldn’t have been more thrilled, as they packed the Village Venue and dined on red meat issues during Monday’s forum featuring March 3 primary candidates.
Singing “We shall overcome” and donning signs with inspirational messages such as “Girl Power,” “We are the dream” and “Vote Love,” thousands of people of all colors participated in New Braunfels’ 5th Annual MLK Jr. March Monday morning.
- One woman dead, another arrested in stabbing death
- City to uncover time capsule buried in 70s
- NB grad becomes finalist in Walt Disney Imagineering competition
- Death penalty case would be first for Guadalupe County
- New Braunfels turns 25 — part two
- Patrick “Pat” Darden Mathis, DVM
- Restaurant’s Walnut and I-35 location closing for renovations
- Mixed-use development ahead for old NBU digs
- Police investigating stabbing death
- Haas earns 2019 Distinguished Young Leader Award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.