DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Iran is not ruling out negotiations with the United States even after an American drone strike that killed a top Iranian general, the country's foreign minister said in an interview released Saturday.
TORONTO (AP) — Former Canadian Cabinet minister Peter MacKay criticized Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Saturday as he officially announced he is running to be leader of Canada's Conservative Party.
NEW YORK (AP) — Broadway producer Margo Lion, who helped bring the Tony Award-winning musicals “Jelly's Last Jam” and “Hairspray” to the stage and also worked on Tony Kushner's two-part classic “Angels in America,” has died at age 75. Her son, Matthew Nemeth, told The Associated Press that s…
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli aircraft struck several sites for Gaza militants late Saturday in response to incendiary balloons launched from the Palestinian enclave.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — The post office where survivors reunited after a mass shooting in a Virginia Beach government office building now is named after the man who gave his own life for his co-workers.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A 5.0 magnitude earthquake hit southern Puerto Rico on Saturday at a shallow depth, raising concerns about unstable infrastructure in a region that has been hit by quakes every day for nearly a month.
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greek police say they seized nearly 1.2 tons of cocaine and arrested 8 alleged members of an international drug trafficking gang.
- One woman dead, another arrested in stabbing death
- City to uncover time capsule buried in 70s
- NB grad becomes finalist in Walt Disney Imagineering competition
- Death penalty case would be first for Guadalupe County
- New Braunfels turns 25 — part two
- Patrick “Pat” Darden Mathis, DVM
- Police investigating stabbing death
- Restaurant’s Walnut and I-35 location closing for renovations
- Mixed-use development ahead for old NBU digs
- Haas earns 2019 Distinguished Young Leader Award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.