DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — The Food and Drug Administration has relaxed regulations on the types of alcohol that can be used to make hand sanitizers during the shortage caused by the coronavirus pandemic, expanding the market to potentially millions of gallons made by ethanol producers.
The Latest on the coronavirus pandemic. The new coronavirus causes mild or moderate symptoms for most people. For some, especially older adults and people with existing health problems, it can cause more severe illness or death.
PRINCETON, N.J. (AP) — Philip Anderson, a Nobel Prize-winning physicist who expanded the world's understanding of magnetism and superconductivity, has died. He was 96.
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks fall and the S&P 500 ends with a first-quarter drop of 20%, its worst quarterly performance since 2008.
NEW YORK (AP) — CNN's Chris Cuomo has tested positive for the coronavirus but promised Tuesday to stay at work and do his prime-time show from the basement of his home.
- Family: Virus killed a 'perfectly healthy' man
- New Braunfels putting Stay At Home order in place
- County: 'COVID-19 is spreading in our community'
- Man in his 40s is first local coronavirus death
- Second COVID-19 death in Comal County
- New Braunfels adjusts coronavirus order
- Comal County coronavirus count now at 7
- New Braunfels closes off river parks access
- Toilet paper shortage clogs sewage
- Eighth positive coronavirus test in Comal County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.