Cory West, organizer of the 2019 Ebonite High School Bowling Tournament, presented a grant award of $1,467.14 to the Strike Force Special Olympics Bowling Team during their Christmas Party at Fiesta Lanes. The funds were granted from the proceeds of the Ebonite High School Bowling Tournament, held Dec. 7 and 8. A record 44 schools participated in the tournament. The Strike Force is a team of Special Olympics-Texas for adult athletes who have intellectual disabilities from New Braunfels and surrounding communities. The Strike Force bowls year-round at Fiesta Lanes.
- Family: Virus killed a 'perfectly healthy' man
- New Braunfels putting Stay At Home order in place
- New Braunfels extends disaster measures
- County: 'COVID-19 is spreading in our community'
- Comal County confirms fourth coronavirus case
- Man in his 40s is first local coronavirus death
- New Braunfels closes more businesses in virus fight
- Comal County coronavirus count now at 7
- Fifth coronavirus case confirmed in Comal County
- Local coronavirus case hospitalized
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.