A True Love Story
Leon Paul Jendrzey, Jr. and Carolyn Jean Brandes were united in marriage at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas, on June 6, 1970. The celebrant of the mass was Msgr. Bruno Hubertus.
Martha (Schramm) and James Weber celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 1, 2019. They were united in marriage on June 6, 1969 at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas. Martha and James have four children. Mary (Russell) Beck, Pauline (Mike) Turner, Nicholas (Michelle) Weber a…
Mr. & Mrs. Rodolfo Morales will be celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary on Monday June 19th. They were married in Seguin, TX, on June 19th, 1952. They will renew their wedding vows at Sts. Peter & Paul catholic church. A dinner will follow with relatives and friends.
It is not often that a single human being can say they have seen the miracles of over eight decades of life, much less be able to boast about having shared it with a true life partner. That, William and Beulah Sexton can say without doubt. That in itself is a miracle.
- Sattler man dies after ‘tragic accident’ with tractor
- Construction begins on dam for Lake Dunlap
- Tempers flare over multifamily housing at New Braunfels council meeting
- Public gets first look at proposed Mayfair development plans
- Grant helping restore Lindheimer home in New Braunfels
- James Soechting
- Albert Kenneth Kanz, Jr.
- Next round of rainfall on the way to Comal County
- Large development could bring thousands of new homes to New Braunfels area
- Irene Esparza
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.