A True Love Story
Leon Paul Jendrzey, Jr. and Carolyn Jean Brandes were united in marriage at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas, on June 6, 1970. The celebrant of the mass was Msgr. Bruno Hubertus.
Martha (Schramm) and James Weber celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 1, 2019. They were united in marriage on June 6, 1969 at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas. Martha and James have four children. Mary (Russell) Beck, Pauline (Mike) Turner, Nicholas (Michelle) Weber a…
Mr. & Mrs. Rodolfo Morales will be celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary on Monday June 19th. They were married in Seguin, TX, on June 19th, 1952. They will renew their wedding vows at Sts. Peter & Paul catholic church. A dinner will follow with relatives and friends.
It is not often that a single human being can say they have seen the miracles of over eight decades of life, much less be able to boast about having shared it with a true life partner. That, William and Beulah Sexton can say without doubt. That in itself is a miracle.
- New Braunfels river outfitters try to stay afloat
- Comal County sees two more COVID deaths
- New Braunfels Marine among 9 killed in Thursday sea-tank sinking
- New Braunfels' music scene dwindles under pandemic
- Comal County officials approve allowing up to 8% tax rate increase
- Adam Guerrero
- Johnny “Kono” Aguirre, Sr.
- Garden Ridge police seeking homicide suspect
- Gary William Beavers
- Catherine Greeson Taylor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.