A True Love Story
Leon Paul Jendrzey, Jr. and Carolyn Jean Brandes were united in marriage at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas, on June 6, 1970. The celebrant of the mass was Msgr. Bruno Hubertus.
Martha (Schramm) and James Weber celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 1, 2019. They were united in marriage on June 6, 1969 at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas. Martha and James have four children. Mary (Russell) Beck, Pauline (Mike) Turner, Nicholas (Michelle) Weber a…
Mr. & Mrs. Rodolfo Morales will be celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary on Monday June 19th. They were married in Seguin, TX, on June 19th, 1952. They will renew their wedding vows at Sts. Peter & Paul catholic church. A dinner will follow with relatives and friends.
It is not often that a single human being can say they have seen the miracles of over eight decades of life, much less be able to boast about having shared it with a true life partner. That, William and Beulah Sexton can say without doubt. That in itself is a miracle.
- Andrea Campos McFadden
- Comal County Fair and Rodeo ready for return
- New Braunfels chamber taps new person to help lure tourists
- New Braunfels will begin search for a new fire chief
- Grievance from former Canyon football coach on CISD board agenda
- Downtown New Braunfels improvements could get boost from new funding source
- Jessica Gonzales
- Comal County’s jail has a new leader
- Comal ISD board signs off on release agreement with former Canyon High School coach
- James Robert (Stephens) Holder
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.