A True Love Story
Leon Paul Jendrzey, Jr. and Carolyn Jean Brandes were united in marriage at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas, on June 6, 1970. The celebrant of the mass was Msgr. Bruno Hubertus.
Martha (Schramm) and James Weber celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 1, 2019. They were united in marriage on June 6, 1969 at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas. Martha and James have four children. Mary (Russell) Beck, Pauline (Mike) Turner, Nicholas (Michelle) Weber a…
Mr. & Mrs. Rodolfo Morales will be celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary on Monday June 19th. They were married in Seguin, TX, on June 19th, 1952. They will renew their wedding vows at Sts. Peter & Paul catholic church. A dinner will follow with relatives and friends.
It is not often that a single human being can say they have seen the miracles of over eight decades of life, much less be able to boast about having shared it with a true life partner. That, William and Beulah Sexton can say without doubt. That in itself is a miracle.
- Overnight heavy rain wrecks New Braunfels RV park
- Comal County Sheriff, DA take issue with report on arrested man’s death
- Downtown deliveryman gets new wheels from local biz
- Amanda Elaine Kinnamon
- Man accused of wounding deputy fires attorneys
- State of New Braunfels: Residential and commercial permits soaring as boom continues
- George P. Bush stops in New Braunfels to talk with local first responders
- ‘Missing Man’ formation to fly over Veterans Parade in New Braunfels
- Juan R. Zavala
- 3 dead in FM 306 motorcycle-truck crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.