A True Love Story
Leon Paul Jendrzey, Jr. and Carolyn Jean Brandes were united in marriage at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas, on June 6, 1970. The celebrant of the mass was Msgr. Bruno Hubertus.
Martha (Schramm) and James Weber celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 1, 2019. They were united in marriage on June 6, 1969 at St. James Catholic Church in Seguin, Texas. Martha and James have four children. Mary (Russell) Beck, Pauline (Mike) Turner, Nicholas (Michelle) Weber a…
Mr. & Mrs. Rodolfo Morales will be celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary on Monday June 19th. They were married in Seguin, TX, on June 19th, 1952. They will renew their wedding vows at Sts. Peter & Paul catholic church. A dinner will follow with relatives and friends.
It is not often that a single human being can say they have seen the miracles of over eight decades of life, much less be able to boast about having shared it with a true life partner. That, William and Beulah Sexton can say without doubt. That in itself is a miracle.
- Pedestrian struck, killed on I-35 in New Braunfels
- Seat on normally non-partisan board at center of a political battle in New Braunfels
- Remember the Alamo: Drafthouse closes doors in New Braunfels
- Man shot during attempted vehicle heist, Comal County Sheriff's Office says
- Woman shot, wounded in ‘road rage’ incident in New Braunfels
- Juan “Johnny” Rodriguez
- Drafthouse tapped out in New Braunfels
- New Braunfels wasn’t the only historical Hill Country community
- Gay Allen Wimberley
- Ground broken on new apartments in New Braunfels
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.