Editor’s note: Some content in this story, which reports testimony in a child sexual assault trial, may not be suitable for all readers.
After listening to a litany of suggestions for and pleas against GBRA’s plan to drain its remaining Guadalupe Valley lakes, the authority’s general manager said Wednesday that nothing had changed and they will move forward with dewatering the system.
When Travis Wuest and his brother, Brad, go exploring though the family-owned caves of Natural Bridge Caverns in July, their packs were heavy.
SPRING BRANCH — With another Fraulein Volleyfest in the books, it’s time for Smithson Valley to take center stage during its annual Texas Showdown.
- GBRA pulls plug on lakes over worries about dams
- GBRA will drain its lakes
- Salvador Llanas
- Woman’s body found in Guadalupe River
- Xavier Jasper Garcia
- Monk at center of lawsuit over temple stays serene
- Pay rising for uniformed city police, fire
- New trial, new charges for NB man
- Carlos Zamora Garza
- CAROL STEPHENS PREUSS