As of 5 p.m. Friday, Comal County led all of Texas in early turnout for the Nov. 3 election.
Every morning this past week James Miller dropped his kids off at school, grabbed his Imperial Stormtrooper outfit and spent a couple hours making people smile and encouraging them to vote before heading to his day job as an appliance technician. The costume was homemade by Miller, who used a 3D printer to create the costume himself and decided to put it to good use by catching people's attention. "Hopefully it brings more attention to the voting booth," Miller said. "We all need to vote…
- Different wrecks kill two New Braunfels men
- New Braunfels eyes 100,000 population milestone
- Aaron Thomas Perez
- Joseph Anthony “Tony” Estrada
- Another legend passes and the concert calendar returns
- COVID-19 cases close New Braunfels Municipal Court
- COMAL, GUADALUPE COUNTY EARLY VOTING HOURS, LOCATIONS
- Handful of Comal County bars have reopened under virus protocols
- Iris Timmermann Schumann
- Comal voters lead the way for the state
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.