New Braunfels Utilities is starting the process to divest its historic Main Plaza buildings as it prepares for constructing a new headquarters located off of Loop 337 adjacent to the NBU Trinity Well Field and Treatment Plant.
With new COVID-19 cases in Comal County reaching the century mark on Wednesday and with local hospital wards filling, county health officials say they are unsure when the next allocation of vaccines will arrive but are advocating with state officials about the need for more doses.
- Texas announces vaccination hubs for COVID-19 shots
- Local Trump backers who were at Capitol reject violent attack
- Patsy Wingfield
- Birdwatchers flock to New Braunfels to see rare visitors
- Biedermann marched to Capitol before attack
- 4 killed in mobile home fire across Guadalupe County line
- New Braunfels should dodge most of winter blast
- Howard B. Fox
- Comal County officials hope for more virus vaccine soon
- New food truck helps winery during pandemic