A woman in her 90s from Kirkwood Manor in New Braunfels is Comal County's 22nd COVID-19 death, officials said Saturday afternoon.
On display at the New Braunfels Park and Recreation Department office in Landa Park is a model of a garden exhibiting the principles of xeriscape landscaping. The project was funded in part by the Edwards Underground Water District (EUWD). By June 1991 the Parks Department personnel had th… Read more
- Comal County has 6 new COVID-19 deaths with ties to nursing homes
- Independence Day event rallies for an open New Braunfels
- Canyon Lake drowning victim’s body recovered after almost a week of searching
- Comal County adds 3 new COVID-19 deaths
- Comal County adds multiple COVID deaths for third straight day
- San Antonio Street bridge reopens next week
- Comal County adds 82 COVID-19 cases on partial data from weekend
- Search suspended again on Canyon Lake
- New Braunfels enters Stage 1 of drought restrictions
- Man presumed drowned at Canyon Lake
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.