Women of the New Braunfels community came together to shop, wine and dine Thursday evening for a Girls Night Out with a purpose.
A proposal that would increase the number of consecutive terms allowed mayors and city council members is among 19 ballot propositions being considered for the May 2 election.
- One woman dead, another arrested in stabbing death
- City to uncover time capsule buried in 70s
- NB grad becomes finalist in Walt Disney Imagineering competition
- Death penalty case would be first for Guadalupe County
- New Braunfels turns 25 — part two
- Patrick “Pat” Darden Mathis, DVM
- Police investigating stabbing death
- Restaurant’s Walnut and I-35 location closing for renovations
- Mixed-use development ahead for old NBU digs
- Haas earns 2019 Distinguished Young Leader Award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.