A man in his 70s is Comal County's second death to COVID-19.
AROUND THE WORLD
Gathering together is a tenet of most of the world’s religions, but with COVID-19 precautions requiring people to avoid groups of 10 or more, churches are turning to technology to keep their congregants connected — from the safety of their home.
- Family: Virus killed a 'perfectly healthy' man
- New Braunfels putting Stay At Home order in place
- County: 'COVID-19 is spreading in our community'
- New Braunfels extends disaster measures
- Man in his 40s is first local coronavirus death
- Comal County coronavirus count now at 7
- New Braunfels adjusts coronavirus order
- Fifth coronavirus case confirmed in Comal County
- New Braunfels closes more businesses in virus fight
- Second COVID-19 death in Comal County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.